Is linorg.usp.br listed in mirror list ?

Hi People,

I were informed by some debian users that linorg.usp.br
is not in mirror list. Someone could explain why they say
it ? I see that linorg.usp.br is listed in
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list
Is not it enough ?

before: ( crontab )
30 */3 * * * /usr/local/bin/rsync -rvlpt --sparse --delete --force
--timeout=7200  ftp.br.debian.org::debian /mirror/debian-raiz/debian/

now: (ftpsync) -- started today april, 27, 2010
I started to run ftpsync on directory "debian" from
ftp.br.org.br, while we have to storage room for it.
Then I think  that the easiest way to mirror it,
without understand about the mirror and implications
of cutting directory trees of the mirror.

as stated in the file "ftpsync.conf" here:

cat /home/debian/etc/ftpsync.conf ( excluded blank lines and commented lines )

MIRRORNAME=linorg.usp.br
TO="/mirror/debian-raiz/debian/"
RSYNC_PATH="debian"
RSYNC_HOST=ftp.br.debian.org
LOGDIR="${BASEDIR}/log"
NAME=ftpsync_debian
LOG="${LOGDIR}/${NAME}.log"
MAILTO="linorg@usp.br"
RSYNC=/usr/local/bin/rsync

for others I use International sites, because I think it could be
better for us due to the Internet Link of Universidade de São Paulo
 ( see links below )
RNP network infrastructure
http://www.rnp.br/backbone/index.php
ANSP network infrastructure