Little script update

Hi

There has been a little update to the ftpsync script and you might want
to update your system, especially if you push downstream mirrors with
more than one archive (if you only push the Debian archive then the bug
wont hit you):

The most important changes summarize to

 - Downstream mirrors that get pushed with more than one archive, say
   debian and backports.org now get the correct command line parameter
   "sync:archive:$ARCHIVENAME" sent in their push. Previously that was
   only done when we had the "staged" pushing enabled.

 - we no longer rely on the existance of the savelog tool, instead we
   have our own shell function for it.

To update your copy of the script grab the latest copy of ftpsync from
your Debian mirror, either ftpsync-current-tar.gz or directly
ftpsync-4711.tar.gz and unpack it over your current version.

--
bye, Joerg
Unstable means "subject to rapid change" rather than "full of bugs",