Re: Mirror at iWeb

Hello,

(mirrors@d.o is the right address, though you didn't get a fast reply :)

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 08:24:34AM -0500, Simon-Pierre LeBel wrote:
> We are in the process of migrating our Debian mirror to a new server
> with more ressources.
>
> Can you please confirm that the primary push mirror is connecting to our
> server only from 128.148.34.103 and 140.211.166.44.

That's right.

> Once the new server is ready what is the next step to change from our
> old server to the new one ? Keep in mind the primary IP will change.

Since your mirror is part of ftp.ca.debian.org (and we use A entries for
the round robin), we will need the new IP (and temporarly remove the old
one if that is needed, tell us).

BTW, please use ftpsync script set :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2008/11/msg00001.html

Best regards,