running debian mirror over nfs from xfs filesystem

Hallo!

I havent specially experimented with it yet but i am thinking of running
Debian mirror temporarily (for some months) over nfs which uses
underneath xfs filesystem. NFS server itself would run from SLES11 amd64
platform and Debian mirror would be ESX guest running Debian Lenny amd64.

Reason behind such platform choices are that existing infrastructure
already has them in place and i'd rather stick to them.

I would be thankful if there are obstacles you could warn me against or
turn my attention to some settings which i need to take into
consideration wanting to run mirror in two cases

1. over nfs from xfs
2. from local block device using xfs

Best regards,

Imre

PS This is so to say vanilla /debian mirror.