Re: ftp.jp.debian.org/cdn.debian.or.jp DNS no reply (was: Japanese mirrors are not accessible)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 08:00:35AM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> At Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:36:49 +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > It appears that the debian.or.jp domain was not updated in time (or in a
> > bad manner)
> > [Last Update]                   2009/11/10 11:35:18 (JST)
> >
> > And the domain no longer exists according to the Japanese Root servers.
>
> That's correct. We found it yesterday and the responsible person sent
> a revival request to the registerer last night.  We hope our domain
> will be recovered before this noon.

As ftp.jp.d.o as been transfered temporarly to ftp.tw.do to keep service
up, could you please send a notice when everything is back to normal
operation ? (DNS seems ok today, just want your confirmation).

By the way, is Debian JP Project <debian-admin@debian.or.jp> the right
contact ?
I've sent many mails to that address about ftp2.jp.d.o being down,
ftpsync usage, without an answer.

Thanks in advance.