Re: Package file missing

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Greg Mullen wrote:

log files can be found here
http://grayhatter.com/mirror/
anything else I'm forgetting?

ftpsync works in 2 stages, one of which downloads the packages, and another which updates the metadata (including the Release* files). I'd hazard a guess that the script never moved on to the second stage due to errors in the first stage, and that fixing the first stage errors should resolve the problem.

How about letting the script set the times on /var/www/debian? ie, make your mirror user the owner of /var/www/debian

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Simon Paillard