Re: Stale mirror for ftp.us.debian.org?

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 05:52:55PM +0200, Florian Ernst wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 09:08:33AM +1930, David Leon wrote:
> > I'm currently having problems updating Lenny from ftp.us.debian.org.
[..]
> This one is it: mirrors1.kernel.org appears to not have fully sync'ed
> for a few days (at least).
[..]
> debian-mirrors, please comment (and keep debian-user in CC).

kernel.org mirroring use a specific method where no timeout applied
(fixed now) and we have issues with them from time to time.

I observe some minutes without any rsync activity during the last sync,
that might have occured as well during previous syncs and lead to the
outdated status ?

Anyway, the last sync just finished successfully:
http://mirrors1.kernel.org/debian/project/trace/

Best regards.