404 on some pkgs - mirror ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be

Hi all,

I've used the mirror ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be for some time now. A
couple years I already had problems like this, and now they're
appearing again.

This is the relevant snippet from sources.list:
------------------------------
~ # grep kul /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
------------------------------

This is the error I'm getting:

------------------------------
~ # apt-get -u upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  kaddressbook kappfinder kdebase kdebase-bin kdebase-data kdegames
kdemultimedia-kio-plugins kdepasswd kdm kfind konq-plugins konqueror
ksysguard ksysguardd
  linux-image-2.6-686 linux-image-2.6-amd64 nvidia-kernel-2.6-686
  libpam-unix2 libruby1.8 python-apt ruby1.8 tvtime x11proto-gl-dev
6 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 17 not upgraded.
Need to get 3145kB of archives.
After this operation, 324kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main libruby1.8 1.8.7.174-1
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main python-apt 0.7.10.4
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main ruby1.8 1.8.7.174-1
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main tvtime 1.0.2-2
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main x11proto-gl-dev 1.4.10-1
  404 Not Found
Err http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be testing/main libpam-unix2 1:2.4.1-4
  404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/r/ruby1.8/libruby1.8_1.8.7.174-1_i386.deb
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/p/python-apt/python-apt_0.7.10.4_i386.deb
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/r/ruby1.8/ruby1.8_1.8.7.174-1_i386.deb
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/t/tvtime/tvtime_1.0.2-2_i386.deb
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/x/x11proto-gl/x11proto-gl-dev_1.4.10-1_all.deb
 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be/debian/pool/main/libp/libpam-unix2/libpam-unix2_2.4.1-4_i386.deb
 404 Not Found
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?
~ #
------------------------------

I contacted the person whom I thought was responsible for this the
previous time I had problems, on Oct 18, 2006, but never received a
response - so I decided to try out this list this time. Hopefully it's
the correct one.

I haven't used this mirror for a long time (because of these
problems), but now that I use it again I started seeing this problem.
I see this problem on several systems, and a colleague of mine had the
same issue. What can be done about this?

BTW, after I added mirror http://ftp.be.debian.org, the packages got
download from be.debian and it installed perfectly.

Please Cc me as I'm not subscribed.

Thanks and best regards,

Ludovic