Sync with anonftpsync

Hi ppl, just got some questions about the mirror sync tool.
Im using the last version of the anonftpsync tool to make a local mirror of full debian, which in turns I hope it ll became the official mirror for my country. I have maintained for a few years a mirror for i386 and for security updates without much trouble. Now I found that when rsync is not copying some of the files in the /debian/dists/"distribution" (/debian/dist/i386 or /debian/dist/lenny). in particular, It's not replicating the Contents-"Architecture".gz files, for any architecture. I was wondering if I had done something wrong in the configuration of the file. I basically change only the things it sounded. I would also appreciate some advice, to manage the mirror, like shall I update the mirror for each arch independently or all together in the same batch, admin kinda stuff, or any page with recommendations for about it, all ready reed the www.debian.org/mirror/ :)

Cheers,
           Carlos