Re: Hi, a update to mirror list

Ok,

Thanks for advice.
Then, I will not update more debian-non-US.
I Will rsync from ftp.br.debian.org for debian tree, and the others
  if you have them too.
I will copy manually ( wget the iso images for cd and dvd  ), when I
  hear a Debian user saying me that, there is a newer version, from
  ftp.br.debian.org.

And, for your words:
> We also offer pushing, so you can update as soon as we're finished and
> without having to do many useless syncs.
How it would work ?

Nelson

--
O que e' software livre ?