Re: [abe@deuxchevaux.org: ftp.ch.debian.org down today]

Hi,

Martin Zobel-Helas schrieb am Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 02:33:47PM +0200:
> ftp.ch.d.o points to debian.netcologne.de for now. please give DSA a
> hint when we should point it back

Thanks Martin for letting ftp.ch.d.o point somewhere else. Didn't
expect this to be so easy and fast.

debian.ethz.ch and its router are back online in a brand new server
room. They're even in water-cooled racks now.

The mirror has synced with syncproxy.eu.d.o and is up-to-date again.

So you can let ftp.ch.debian.org point back to debian.ethz.ch.

P.S.: Next time, where should I best announce such downtimes? d-i-a?
d-m? community@l.d.c probably doesn't make sense if we can change the
CNAMEs so quickly. (Although I hope that there won't be another
complete move of one server room in the near future. ;-)

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\                                    | Axel Beckert
\ /  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign        | abe@deuxchevaux.org     (Mail)