Re: this mirror not push: rocky-mountain.csail.mit.edu

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 06:18:28PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 11:48:51AM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:

> I think you should read
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/push_mirroring.en.html more carefully :-)
>
> This is not how the push system behaves, the push refers only to the
> SSH trigger, the rsync script itself is up to the mirror itself
> (triggerd by SSH), not to the upstream mirror ...
Oops, you're right.  I was confused since (AIUI) mirrors.kernel.org
has a different setup, and really does have debian.org hosts rsyncing
to it (rather than triggering a pull).

So csail still needs to check that its rsync script uses 2 passes, the
first in /pool, and the 2nd with --delete-after and --delay-updates.

Justin