Re: ftp.au.debian.org connection refused, ftp.uwa seems outdated

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:01:57PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Also, is this the appropriate place to report bugs with the mirrors, or
> should I be filing bugs with the mirrors pseudo-package? There are quite
> a few old bugs that haven't been touched in a long time there, I wonder
> if that pseudo-package is still used?

Whichever makes you feel better... we are using the mirrors pseudo-package,
it's just that some mirrors actually don't fix their problems in a very long
time, or sometimes they don't bother to let us know.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.