Re: status

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 03:32:33PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> So, there we go. According to our records, all official Debian mirrors are
> using a two-stage rsync strategy to avoid mirroring Packages files before
> the debs. As for the unofficial mirrors - we can't really fix that
> altogether, but we've had documentation, scripts and support mails updated
> to help them for several years now, that's the best we can do.
>
> If someone notices a broken mirror, please feel free to report it
> individually, but the general issue is now practically fixed.
>
> Therefore, I'm closing this 11 year old bug! :)

Grh, just as I did that, I noticed I wasn't seeing the statistics for
one particular mirror which is part of (the process of updating) ftp.us.d.o.
But they are fast to update so the race condition window is very small,
and they have responsive maintainers, so I'm sure we'll get that last bit
fixed in no time.

I should also mention that I updated the scripts that update the kernel.org
mirrors (I said I would do it in an earlier message, but never ACK'ed that).

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org