Re: mirrors.kernel.org (Re: rsync and debian mirror consistency)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: mirrors.kernel.org (Re: rsync and debian mirror consistency)
- From: Josip Rodin <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 01:09:43 +0100
- Message-id: <20080303000943.GD18692@keid.carnet.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20080302195810.GA2774@libra>
- References: <20080221000726.GA3909@libra> <47BCC7FD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080221010157.GA17281@cetus> <47BCE67E.email@example.com> <20080221151458.GA26723@cetus> <20080226121055.GA6201@keid.carnet.hr> <20080227215454.GA10591@libra> <20080302195810.GA2774@libra>
On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 02:58:11PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> However it seems to me that, since the error refers to the *new* .deb
> package file, that I really was using the new Packages.gz file and that
> all the debs should have been in place. Perhaps that's related to use of
> Package diff files?
Nah, the exclusion pattern is Packages* and PackagesIndex should match
2. That which causes joy or happiness.