Re: No warning on new arch?

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 03:43:23AM -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> Looks like armel arch hit the archive yesterday.
>
> Could we in future hope for some kind of announcement
> or warning before being hit with ten gigs of new arch?

Wrong list to talk to :/

There's a hint of it at:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/02/msg00002.html

  We have also been considering the inclusion of armel for the set of
  architectures to be released with lenny. Its inclusion in the main
  ftp archive is being worked on at the moment.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.