Re: reminder: Archive-architecture lines in Mirrors.masterlist

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 05:06:23PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> * If "Architecture: ALL" or no Architecture field is in
>   Mirrors.masterlist, d-i will assume that all architectures are present
>   on that mirror.

This is where the error lies. d-i should assume that all *official*
architectures are present on that mirror.

It should not assume that if no architectures are specified that any random
architecture can be found on the mirror. That's not realistic.

> see shy jo, who hates repeating himself

But I told you this at the beginning of the thread :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.