Re: mirrors.kernel.org debian mirror is out of sync

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 08:55:07PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 12:37:22PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Hi, I'm writing to let you know that one of the mirrors behind
> > mirrors.kernel.org seems to have gotten an incomplete debian mirror pulse.
> > It's been broken like this for a day now.
>
> I'll be able to have a look at it as soon as privileges are restored
> (the RT ticket is outstanding).

OK, I negotiated those privileges last night, and now I see that because of
the disk crash, we had lost my improved rsync pushing scripts used for those
two mirrors (and one other). I've just rewritten that script again and
started a proper sync, things should normalize in a bit.

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org