Re: Submitting Mirrors

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 03:44:04AM -0400, David Bartley wrote:
> I submitted mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca as a debian mirror a week ago but I
> haven't heard back. Reading the archives, I see someone else had a similar
> problem and that the submit_mirror.pl might be broken. Has submit_mirror.pl
> been fixed?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:31:37 +0000 we received a submission for
mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca on mirrors@d.o; the bug tracking system
was sent the same submission, but it ate it for some reason.

In any case your site will get added to the list eventually (a human
operator needs to check it and add it).

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org