Re: Submitting Mirrors

> Hi,
>
> I submitted mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca as a debian mirror a week ago
> but I
> haven't heard back. Reading the archives, I see someone else had a
> similar
> problem and that the submit_mirror.pl might be broken. Has
> submit_mirror.pl
> been fixed?

It was me, I entered i a hell of bugs and never send the request again.
Just for the list ...
1.- Sent a bug to package mirrors using reportbug using my company
adress admin@grn.es that didn't appear in the buglist.
2.- Sent a mail to BTS mantainers asking why, they told me that bugs
sent from admin@* get immediately dropped.
3.- Sent another bug to reportbug package bug 221548
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=221548>* wich is 3
years and 313 days old*. Telling that if you write a invalid address in
reportbug you should at least be warned.
4.- The bug is still opened , and after submitting the mirror 4 times,
still no luck

If you succedd please tell to the list