Re: Problem submitting new mirrors

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 03:07:45PM +0200, JJuvan wrote:
> > Hm, the submission script is working, it logged the following:
> >
> > 1184753787 site debian.grn.cat: GRN Serveis telemtics, admin@grn.cat mailing BTS
> > 1184921946 site debian.grn.cat: GRN, admin@grn.es mailing BTS
> > 1184921947 site debian.grn.cat: GRN, admin@grn.es mailing m@d.o
> >
> > But nothing came through to the BTS or to the alias. That was in late July,
> > so logs are probably lost; please do try again now.
>
> Ok, I just submitted the mirror again, hope this time everything is
> working fine.

Erp. This is in the log:

1189774849 site debian.grn.cat: GRN Serveis telemtics, info@grn.cat mailing BTS

but nothing else. I've no idea what went wrong, let's ask the admins -
debian-admin people, can someone have a look at
/var/log/apache2/cgi.debian.org-error.log and see if submit_mirror.pl
reported any unusual errors regarding debian.grn.cat?

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org