Not approved Posting to debian-mirrors-announce

Hello to all,

We have been moving some of our servers to a new rack, we also did
some system software upgrades. All the mirrors serviced from ftp.udc.es
should be up and running since 11:45 GMT. If you encounter something
which does not behave well, please do not hesitate in contacting us at
ftp@udc.es

This move is aimed towards improving our FTP mirror service. We expect
to finish the migration to the new machine in some weeks. We will
notify the upgrade when it gets done. Stay tuned.

Have a lot of fun,

--
Oficina de Software Libre     http://softwarelibre.udc.es
Universidade da Coruña                  http://www.udc.es