..weeding out bad debs off mirrors, was: Can I get some help, please?

On Sun, 20 May 2007 12:43:57 +0200, Josip wrote in message
<[🔎] 20070520104357.GA13889@keid.carnet.hr>:

> On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 09:18:22PM -0400, Carl T. Miller wrote:
> > I'm trying to write a script to efficiently make a mirror
> > of a Debian archive, and I need some help understanding the
> > structure of the archives.
>
> [I went back to this after answering the rest]
>
> It looks like you didn't see the existing script. Here it is:
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/anonftpsync
>
> > I'm sure there is a document that answers these questions.
> > Would you please tell me where I can find the answers?
>
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/

..one thing I haven't found, is an easy way to weed out bad files off
my (big bad disk, replacement ordered) mirror after fsck's, my plan is
use md5sum down the debian/tree and weed out all the bad files, instead
of wasting another week re-downloading all the good stuff (right now
I have 71GB of i386 and source) to build a full mirror.  Pointers?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: