Re: mirrors inactive: debian.teleglobe.net, ftp.lug.udel.edu

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 06:55:00PM +0200, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> These sites should be removed since they are either outdated and/or
> have incomplete contents (found from p.d.o):

Hi,

packages.d.o uses a static copy of available mirrors. The reference is
at http://www.debian.org/mirrors/list

I will remove old outdated mirrors from packages.d.o.
Frank, do you plan packages.d.o to dynamically use Mirrors.masterlist ?

> * http://debian.teleglobe.net

I've sent emails to its admins (CC of this mail) several times, without
success.
Note that this mirror has been removed from the list of mirrors since
Sun Dec 3 18:07:41 2006 UTC.

> * http://ftp.lug.udel.edu

Same here, the mirror is no longer in the list. Admins cc'd.
Those mirrors are always welcome, please follow
http://www.debian.org/mirrors/

> * http://ftp.jp.debian.org/

What is the problem here ?
http://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/ seems up to date.