saens removed from ftp.us.d.o (was: relevancy of saens as a member of ftp.us.d.o ?)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: saens removed from ftp.us.d.o (was: relevancy of saens as a member of ftp.us.d.o ?)
- From: Simon Paillard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:45:20 +0200
- Message-id: <20070419164520.GG11727@dedibox>
- In-reply-to: <20070411130739.GA13226@dedibox>
- References: <20070409162709.GE5482@dedibox> <20070411130739.GA13226@dedibox>
On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 03:07:39PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 06:27:09PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > In short term, could we remove saens from the ftp.us.d.o round robin to
> > reduce the load on it, and mostly to allow users that choose ftp.us.d.o
> > to have a decent mirror ?
> BTW, it also affects servers that mirrors from saens.d.o (or from
> ftp.us.d.o) like #418688 and thus prevent people from installing etch
DSA has just removed saens from ftp.debian.org.