Re: new CD mirror: ftp.br.debian.org *done*

Hello Carlos,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 09:20:05PM -0300, Carlos Carvalho wrote:
> As we had promised, ftp.br.debian.org now mirrors the CDs as well as
> the packages. We've got all archs and all formats for etch.
>
> They're available through http and ftp at ftp.br.debian.org/debian-cd,
> and through rsync at ftp.br.debian.org::debian-cd.
>
> Please update the mirror lists.

Done. The modification will appear at the next website build, within the
next hours.

> I was going to use the submission form
> but we don't know yet who (if?) we'll get a push from, and I'm afraid
> of using the modification option, only fill in the CD fields and have
> the others erased :-)

The submission form is not automatically applied to the real list,
don't worry.

> On another issue, that dns change for mx and cl didn't happen yet. The
> new release would be a good time for it.

The request for the DNS change has been submitted and I hope it will be
resolved soon.

Best regards,