Re: Fwd: debian.blueyonder.co.uk broken

Dear debian.blueyonder.co.uk/debian.virginmedia.com admin,

Could you disable the HTTP redirect from debian.blueyonder.co.uk to
debian.virginmedia.com, and only setup a simple virtualhost for the old
mirror name ?
Indeed, HTTP redirect brokes apt.

In the meantime, we will modify the list of mirrors so that future
debian-installer builds use the new name of your mirror.

BTW:
* could you add an http alias so that the debian mirror is also
available under the quite standard /debian ?
* your ISO mirror doesn't seem up to date with respect to the fresh Etch
release :-)

Thanks for your reactivity and for mirroring Debian,