Re: ike.egr.msu.edu not rsyncing

Ricardo Yanez un jour écrivit:
ike.egr.msu.edu has not been updating with the master since February 20th.
Shall leaf mirrors updating with ike.egr.msu.edu find another mirror to
update from?

Maybe it is related to the problem I reported friday about syncproxy.wna.debian.org

One hour ago, I wrote a bugreport (to the virtual package mirrors) and included ike.egr.msu.edu in it. There is at least 40 official mirrors directly affected, including many primary mirrors:

 ftp.us.debian.org      (ike.egr.msu.edu)
 ftp.wa.au.debian.org   (poledra.it.net.au)
 ftp.jp.debian.org
 ftp2.jp.debian.org
 ftp.tw.debian.org
 ftp.hk.debian.org
 distro.ibiblio.org
 planetmirror.com
 debian.osuosl.org

 ftp.kr.debian.org seems fixed this morning.

I hope someone will wakeup soon. For your question, I did switched to another rsync server Friday after reporting the problem, and are glad I did not wait for an answer. I suggest you to do the same unless we get an answer today.

Simon Valiquette
http://gulus.USherbrooke.ca