Re: debian mirror ftp.cica.es out of date !

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 11:04:27AM +0100, Jose M. Sanchez wrote:
> Hello.
>
> The debian mirror at CICA (Spain) is again complete and running.
>
> Right now we have mirrored your entire distribution for all the architectures.

Great!

> We are mirroring, also, the debian-cd, debian-non-US and debian-security repositories.

You can drop the debian-non-US repository, since woody was the last
release to use it, it's no longer used since sarge.

> The URL's for debian are:
>
> ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian/
> ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-cd/
> ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-non-US/
> ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-security/
>
> http://ftp.cica.es/debian/
> http://ftp.cica.es/debian-cd/
> http://ftp.cica.es/debian-non-US/
> http://ftp.cica.es/debian-security/

http://ftp.cica.es/debian/project/trace contains :
-rw-r--r--           29  2007-01-31 02:32  erik.cica.es
-rw-r--r--           29  2007-01-31 02:22  erika.cica.es

There should be only one local trace file, named ftp.cica.es, could you
please fix that ? (<ad> the official script anonftpsync is a good fix
for that </ad>).

Do you confirm that you mirror from ftp.de.debian.org ?
Please also indicate the contact adress, sponsor and so on (otherwise I
will use the ones of the old entry).

> rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian/
> rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-cd/
> rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-non-US/
> rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-security/

I noticed rsync.cica.es points to ftp.cica.es. Since writting
rsync.cica.es would require a specific entry in the list,
rsync://ftp.cica.es/debian* will be used.

If you plan a change of host for the rsync mirror, just notify the list.

> ftp and http protocols are availables for both IPv4 and IPv6 connections.
>
> Please, could you add to your list of mirrors?

As soon as the points are fixed :-)

Thanks you for mirroring Debian,