Re: debian mirror ftp.cica.es out of date !

Hello.

The debian mirror at CICA (Spain) is again complete and running.

Right now we have mirrored your entire distribution for all the architectures.

We are mirroring, also, the debian-cd, debian-non-US and debian-security repositories.

The URL's for debian are:

ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian/
ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-cd/
ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-non-US/
ftp://ftp.cica.es/debian-security/

http://ftp.cica.es/debian/
http://ftp.cica.es/debian-cd/
http://ftp.cica.es/debian-non-US/
http://ftp.cica.es/debian-security/

rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian/
rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-cd/
rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-non-US/
rsync://rsync.cica.es/debian-security/

ftp and http protocols are availables for both IPv4 and IPv6 connections.

Please, could you add to your list of mirrors?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Simon Paillard wrote:

Based on http://www.de.debian.org/dmc/today/#sect_main, the Debian
mirror you provide at ftp.cica.es is out of date:

Not up to date:  Sun Oct 29 23:00:01 UTC 2006

So your mirror's entry will been removed from the list of Debian mirrors.

I hope you plan to make this mirror available again, if
so please reply to debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org and your mirror will
be added back to the list.

If not, please take the time to delete completely your mirror.

Regards,

--
José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
Aplicaciones de Red