Re: quality assurance and debian mirrors

I would suggest:

  * Automatically remove the mirror from the list.
  * Open the bug and Cc the admin.  Include the relevant part of Debian
    Mirror Checker output.
  * When the bug is closed, add the mirror back.

Cheers, -Brian

--
Brian Elliott Finley
Linux Strategist, CIS