qemu: uncaught target signal 11 when chroot into mips64el

Greetings.

Recently I need a mips64el chroot. But qemu crashed with "qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped  Segmentation fault" after I ran "chroot" command.

My host is Debian sid amd64 on VMWare. Here are the commands which I ranned with outputs .

```console
infinity@debian:~$ sudo apt install binfmt-support qemu-user-static mmdebstrap
...balabala...

infinity@debian:~$ sudo mkdir -p /chroots/sid-mips64el

infinity@debian:~$ sudo mmdebstrap --arch=mips64el sid /chroots/sid-mips64el http://ftp.debian.org/debian
I: automatically chosen mode: root
I: mips64el cannot be executed natively, but transparently using qemu-user binfmt emulation
I: automatically chosen format: directory
I: running apt-get update...
done
I: downloading packages with apt...
done
I: extracting archives...
done
I: installing essential packages...
done
I: installing remaining packages inside the chroot...
done
done
I: cleaning package lists and apt cache...
done
done
I: success in 145.9303 seconds

infinity@debian:~$ sudo chroot /chroots/sid-mips64el
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped
Segmentation fault
```

I did not find core files after this seg fault.

This chroot works well with sbuild. I just cannot chroot into it directly.

From,
Sakura286