Re: [martin.quinson@ens-rennes.fr: Give back the package ns3 on mipsel (sid)]

Hello,

My current attempt to reduce the memory consumption is in the git on
salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ns3/

In addition to the two flags that Aurelien advised, I removed the -g
flags to kill the debug symbols. But that's still not sufficient
(tested on the porterbox).

I'd like to add that ns3 has two stupid RC bugs related to python2
that are fixed with this upload. I have tested all the ideas that I
had, and I'm really hopping that you'll find a solution to help me.

Thanks in advance,
Mt

--
You have a problem and decide to use git.
Now you have a forest of subtly incompatible solutions.