Re: Debian/MIPSeb: proposal to drop mipseb port?

I'm still actively using it for a couple of different devices.

Thanks,
Brock

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 9:34 AM YunQiang Su <syq@debian.org> wrote:
Hi, folks,
due to lack of enough man power and build machines for 3 mips* port at
the same time, I think that now it is time for us to have a talk about
dropping mips32eb support now.

mips32eb, named mips, in our namespace, is used by few people now, at
least compare with mipsel/mips64el.

The reason we keep it till now is
   1) some people are still using it.
   2) it is the only port 32bit and EB now.

In fact I don't know anybody is using Debian's mips32eb port.
If you are using it, please tell us.