Re: Debian/MIPSeb: proposal to drop mipseb port?

Hi!

> due to lack of enough man power and build machines for 3 mips* port at
> the same time, I think that now it is time for us to have a talk about
> dropping mips32eb support now.
[...]
> In fact I don't know anybody is using Debian's mips32eb port.
> If you are using it, please tell us.
I am using mips32eb a lot on wifi routers (self-compiled kernel with
rootfs on a usb stick). There are some people here at a community
wireless network that do use such setups on their rooftops as well.

Please let me know if there is anything I could do to help avoiding the
drop.

best regards,
	Adi Kriegisch