Re: Debian/MIPSeb: proposal to drop mipseb port?

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 10:31 PM, YunQiang Su wrote:

> In fact I don't know anybody is using Debian's mips32eb port.

I used jessie mips on my router in a chroot and was considering going
further, but stretch bumped the ISA requirements so I cannot use it
any longer. Likewise someone on #debian-mips with a Loongson 2f Lemote
laptop recently complained about stretch removing Longsoon support. So
maybe a better approach would be to lower the ISA requirements back to
what was in jessie so folks can use it again in buster?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise