About MIPS64EL on loongson-3

Hi everyone,

I tried to run Debian on my Loongson-3A2000, but the system freeze all
the time. I discovered that the problem may caused by Loongson-3's
LL/SC errata.

So I made a patch for binutils[1]. It was expected to enter the
mainline binutils on 2.30 but faild. So I wish Debian can apply this
patch on binutils and enable -mfix-loongson3-llsc to deal with that
problem. Although it may reduce performance on some other platforms,
but at least it makes loongson-3 useable.

[1] https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2018-01/msg00328.html

Thanks

--
Jiaxun Yang