Re: O: cobalt-panel-utils -- System utilities for Sun Cobalt's LCD and LEDs

Hi Adrian, Chris

Am Sonntag, den 25.09.2016, 22:09 +0100 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> Adrian,
>

> > [..]
>
> In the first case please re-upload the latest version and ping me; I
> will
> fast-track it through NEW.
>
> (Or Tobias uploads, it doesn't matter).

I do not have intention to reintroduce it. It should be done by someone
how wants to take care about it -- as Maintainer. Without maintainer we
will have it rotting again.

(FTR I disagree with Adrians assessment but this topic is closed for
me.)