Re: mips64el in testing

On 2016-06-05 20:43, Niels Thykier wrote:
> YunQiang Su:
> > On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> >>  * DSA maintained buildds (admittedly, I did not look for one).
> >
> > mips64el shares the same machines with mipsel.
> > All machines for mipsel can be configured to build for mips64el at the
> > same time.
> >
> > [...]
>
> In other words, there is a DSA buildd?
>
> I notice we have the following list of mipsel/mips64el buildds:
>
>  * mips64el: eberlin, mipsel-aql-01, mipsel-aql-02, mipsel-manda-01,
>    mipsel-manda-02
>    - I presume none of them are DSA given mips64el currently has a note
>      of not having a DSA buildd.
>
>  * mipsel: mayer, eysler, rem, phrixos (non-DSA), helle (non-DSA)
>
> Are these lists up to date?  If so, we only seem to have 4 DSA buildds

Here is the current buildd lists and how there are configured:
- eberlin (DSAed): mipsel then mips64el
- mipsel-aql-01 (DSAed): mipsel then mips64el
- mipsel-aql-02 (DSAed): mipsel then mips64el
- mipsel-aql-03 (DSAed): mips64el then mipsel
- mipsel-manda-01 (DSAed): mipsel then mips64el
- mipsel-manda-01 (DSAed): mipsel then mips64el
- clash (manually signed): mips64el
- lm6100 (manually signed): mips64el
- thor (manually signed): mips64el

In short only one DSAed buildd builds mips64el before mipsel. This is
clearly not enough for the port.

> to be shared between mipsel and mips64el.  Are some of these being
> migrated to/replaced with DSA buildds?

2 buildds have arrived at man-da and 2 at sil. They need to be racked
and installed. They will be split between mips (they have an FPU) and
mipsel/mips64el, likely 1 mips and 1 mipsel in each location, but it's
not fully decided yet.

Aurelien