Re: OpenJDK 8 transition

On 09/01/2015 11:21 PM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 29/07/2015 16:36, tmancill@debian.org a écrit :
>
>> Any concerns with an upload of java-commons to experimental sooner than
>> September?
>
> I uploaded java-commons/0.53 to experimental with the switch to
> openjdk-8. I plan to switch sid in two weeks.

I disagree. Please revert mips/mipsel back to gcj, or fix the mips/mipsel builds
for openjdk-8 (and for openjdk-9).  The other alternative would be not to build
the packages for mips/mipsel and file RC issues for packages building
binary-arch packages and unconditionally build-depending on default-jdk.

Matthias