Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Please check build of seqan

Hi Alex,

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 03:42:15PM +0200, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> I have no mips hardware, but I can confirm that seqan FTBFS on
> kfreebsd with the same errors as on buildd.

Thanks for verifying on kfreebsd.  The point is that kfreebsd is not
blocking testing migration but mips does since we have a version of
mips in testing.  If it does not build on mips I'll ask ftpmaster
for removal to enable testing migration of seqan.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de