Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Please check build of seqan

Hi Andreas,

I have no mips hardware, but I can confirm that seqan FTBFS on kfreebsd with the same errors as on buildd.

Regarding *-i386, on kfreebsd-amd64 the compiler consumes more than 4G of RAM - thats why it will not build on an i386 system. ( but I think you know it without me ).
Buildd also confirms that (virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory)

Best regards,
Alex