Re: Stability issues with Wheezy/Linux 3.2.0 on Loongson2f

> On 5 November 2013 02:32, David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@posteo.de> wrote:
>     After finally getting update-initrd to build a working image for
> my 2.6.39.4 kernel, I'm now back to running the same kernel I used a
> long time with squeeze.  If the lockups don't happen until the end of
> week we'll have another data point.

> Any luck with this David - did it lock up, or still running ?

Hi Graham,

yes, still running, uptime is 15 days.  No freezes encountered so far.
Will have to file a bug report WRT the debian kernel package.

cheers,

David
--
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk2.gpg
Fingerprint: B63B 6AF2 4EEB F033 46F7  7F1D 935E 6F08 E457 205F