Re: Replacing openjdk-6 with gcj-jdk as default java for mips{,el}

On 13/11/13 00:29, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> I have finally been able to fix openjdk-7 on mips and mipsel. It was a
> problem of ugly casts done without taking care of alignement issues. See
> bug #729448 for more details.

This patch may also be desirable for openjdk-6;  mips(el) is out-of-date
at building security updates with the same failure.  Not sure if such a
change would have to go through s-p-u first, or directly applied in a
security upload.

Regards,
--
Steven Chamberlain