Re: DSA concerns for jessie architectures (mips*)

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> If our existing eight-year old hardware is the only mips machines we can
> reasonably get then that doesn't bode well for mips.  We don't think
> relying on the SWARMs (alone) is an option.

Perhaps Calvium will interested in providing newer hardware now that
there is a MIPS N64 GSoC project underway. They offered some decent
hardware last year in association with such a port:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2012/02/msg00001.html
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#MIPS_N32.2FN64_ABI_port
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/EleanorChen

--