Re: single device to replace ADSL router, WiFi/Ethernet router, SIP router?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: single device to replace ADSL router, WiFi/Ethernet router, SIP router?
- From: Tzafrir Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 16:02:20 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20120105160220.GZ8290@pear.tzafrir.org.il>
- In-reply-to: <20111222151409.GN8290@pear.tzafrir.org.il>
- References: <1324534540.20871.146.camel@chianamo> <CAPweEDyXrbkbO6Tucf3wKc6+Mx8mSAVjPswtQ123JV-EqywEwA@mail.gmail.com> <20111222151409.GN8290@pear.tzafrir.org.il>
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 03:14:10PM +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Staying off-topic, I should also point out the Vilage Telco project and
> their Mesh Potato, that manage to get something useful out of Asterisk
> DAHDI (with their own hardware and Linux on top of a Blackfin CPU.
My mistake. It seems that they originally did use a BlackFin, but now
switched to a slightly saner platform:
They include an FXS port (no FXO port, though). The ucasterisk project
did design FXS, FXO, FXS/FXO modules (and even BRI and PRI ones) using
Zaptel/DAHDI drivers as well. But the IP0x devices are, indeed,
Oh, and http://twit.tv/show/floss-weekly/196 might be worth listening
to, but does not include much information relevant to this thread.
Tzafrir Cohen | email@example.com | VIM is
http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's
firstname.lastname@example.org | | best
email@example.com | | friend