Re: [debian-mips] Lemote mini-pc pmon + grub.elf + grub

> * Javier Vasquez (j.e.vasquez.v@gmail.com) [110910 19:58]:
>> I don't know if both have reached the debian grub-yeeloong package,
>> but any ways, I don't like option 1, and I've been trying option 2 on
>> debian since last year, and it has never worked.  So I'm writing to
>> see if I'm doing something wrong.

On a yeloong-2f, the grub-yeeloong package failed to work, last time I
tried it.  Compiling the development version from source, didn't work at
first, too, but after some mails to grub-devel that seems to have been
fixed.

USB keyboard support in grub is still broken for me (booting grub via
pmon).

cheers,

David