Re: Cobalt Qube2 Installation Problem: UNIT BOOT FAILED

Ooops, hit reply too soon there.

Was just going to say it'll be interesting to hear how you get on.  I've had no luck with any of the more recent kernels on the qube2, recent attempts have been pretty unstable.  I've two machines that have both been running netbsd flawlessly for 4 years, so am sticking with it for now.