network isolation

Hello,

What I'm looking for, is a  way to run two servers on a single physical
server. To be more precise, I'm in need for two name servers on the same
machine.

Until now I have only encountered "port allready in use" errors.

At http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system-level_virtualization
are technologies as "vserver", "jail" and "openvz".
Those have 'network isolation'.

So what I searching for, seems to be called "network isolation",
but I can't find it for the MIPS architecture.

What to do to get "network isolation"?

Other advice to get two name server on the same server is also welcome!

Cheers
Geert Stappers