Debian squeeze installer for lemote and gdium netbooks?

Hi,

As part of the GCC Compile Farm project (1) I have one
lemote and one gdium netbook (through OLPH program).

I'm thinking of upgrading them: is there a debian installer to test
for those machines? If not what is needed to get there?

For my particular environment I don't care if X11 or wifi don't work as
long as I have wired ethernet and some form of console. I can also boot
through TFTP and have root over NFS if needed.

The debian mips page (2) doesn't mention those mips netbooks
which are the only current end-user mips machines one can buy new.

Thanks in advance,

Laurent
(1) http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
(2) http://www.debian.org/ports/mips